Wind Generation Systems for Illinois and Wisconsin
Small-scale wind generation systems are no longer a “wish list” item, but in use throughout the United States. In addition to solar power systems, C&E Solutions analyzes and recommends wind generation systems for residential users. Why consider a wind generation system for your home? Consider the following reasons:
- Small-scale wind power reduces the dependence on the electrical grid.
- Relatively isolated homes can offer an effective energy back-up with wind units or can be used with solar power systems.
- Small-scale wind turbines may be connected to the grid and energy stored on the grid.
- Wind turbine generated energy may also be sold to the utility companies for retail credits.
- While small-scale wind power turbines or domestic micro-generators can power important systems such as wireless internet and home generators.
- C&E Solutions installs systems that weigh under 200 pounds and can pay for themselves in just a few years.
C&E Solutions offers the highest level of customer service. We work with homeowners to help analyze the savings from wind generation systems. As a general courtesy, we assemble the proper paperwork to gain our clients grants and rebates.
Please contact C&E Solutions to learn how an efficient home wind generation system can be an excellent way to reduce energy costs and to supplement solar power.