Providing Solar Panel Systems for Every Situation
Our family-owned business has more than 15 years’ experience analyzing the energy needs of commercial and residential clients who are considering solar power systems. We specialize in solar energy projects for Illinois and Southern Wisconsin factories and processors, universities and schools, as well as a broad range of residential projects.
Installing a solar power system in a commercial venue is much like investing or re-investing in your business. Solar heating or solar power yield a solid ROI (return on investment) year after year, save money in terms of energy costs and of course yield a positive environmental impact.
C&E Solutions also feels the following benefits are important to consider when installing a solar power system:
- C&E offers a 30 year power product warranty; our competition offers 25 year warranty.
- It is possible to get up to 30 percent in government rebates in the installation of a system.
- Solar panels actually protect the roof and over the long run it lengthens the time for roof replacements.
- In terms of home solar power systems a typical system can save the home owner more than $15,000 in energy costs over the warranty life.
- For commercial and residential installations, our analysis shows an annual return on investment of between 5 percent and 15 percent.
- Solar is an environmentally conscious choice and has positive benefits not only for the planet, but places your company in a highly favorable, “Green” light.
Please contact C&E Solutions to learn how an efficient home or commercial solar power system is an excellent way to reduce energy costs.